Friday, August 23, 2013

Life other than sewing & revamping...

I've been kind of busy since Hubby & I took over as Vice-President & Secretary/Treasurer of the Central IL Fox & Coon Hunters Association. His grandparents & family ran it for years & after we had our wedding out there in June, we were moved to step up & carry on their legacy. We held our 97th Annual Redneck Fun & Games (The Fox & Coon Chase) this last weekend & had a GREAT turnout so we were super busy! Been hitting thrift stores quite a bit lately while I've been out running errands & such. I had to organize the piles of clothes that filled my sewing room/office before I was buried alive. It was really starting to look like an episode of Hoarders! Slowly getting back to sewing now that I can see the floor & actually get to my sewing machine... 

No comments:

Post a Comment